Submitted by Admin on January 15, 2018, 9:38 am PST 1 101
Specifications and info
Optimus L9 II
32bit - Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8230AB
1.4Ghz Dual-Core Krait 200
1. Download and setup LG Driver.
2. Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract.
3. Enter to Download Mode (shutdown phone then VolumeUP + Power after vibration release the Power button) and plug USB into your PC.
4. WARNING : Remember copy KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder.
5. Run LGFlashTool2014.exe
6. If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library.
Normal Flash: Flash firmware without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing firmware that differ from current firmware on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading firmware or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.