Submitted by Admin on July 9, 2020, 9:40 am PDT 148
Specifications and info
Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970 - 64-bit
4x 2.36 GHz ARM Cortex-A73
4x 1.84 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
4 GB, 6 GB 1833 MHz
1. Download Update Package and Unzip it.
2. Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the microSD card.
3. Launch Phone Dialer app and dial *#*#2846579#*#* > ProjectMenu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > OK.
4. Here you need to choose Update.app file which you have saved to device storage.
5. Now the installation process starts on your device.
6. Once done, the phone automatically restarts into latest/stock firmware.
1. Firstly, go to device file manager and create a new folder on your Micro SD card.
2. Rename it to “dload”.
3. Now you need to download stock firmware based on your Huawei smartphone model to your computer and extract it.
4. From the list of extracted files, copy update.app file and paste it to the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
5. Turn off your mobile.
6. Next, you need to press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously for 6-8 seconds.
7. Once the update process starts, release the hardware buttons and wait 5-10 minutes till the process is completed.
8. On a successful finish, the device will automatically reboot and you’re all set to enjoy the new firmware on your Huawei EMUI smartphone.