Submitted by Admin on November 25, 2020, 1:21 am PST 356
Specifications and info
Also known as
Galaxy Tab A8" 4G LTE SM-T295
64bit - Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SDM429 (12nm)
2Ghz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
Official Android 9 Pie and 10 Q stock firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 LTE SM-T295
Samsung firmware upgrade/update by Odin
1. Before start check, if the device has a battery charged at least 80%.
2. Connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
3. Turn the device into download mode.
4. Then open Odin in administrator mode.
5. After that you should check that you have installed Samsung drivers.
6. If everything correct you will see ID:COM field highlighted and also in log -> Added.
7. Make sure you have selected Auto Reboot and Factory Reset Time options.
8. Select correct image files by first two-three letters from the name. Press the buttons BL, AP, CP, CSC
9. Check everything again and press START. Your device is updating now, be patient it can take a while.
10. Your device has been updated. Now, you can disconnect the device from the computer.