Submitted by Admin on January 15, 2018, 7:07 am PST 4 178
Specifications and info
Galaxy Tab A 9.7
Also known as
Galaxy Tablet A
1.2 GHz Quad Core
1.5 GB RAM
1. Extract the firmware file.
2. Download Odin.
3. Reboot Tab in Download Mode (press and hold Bixby(Home button) + Power + Volume Down buttons).
4. Connect Tab and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
5. Add the firmware files to their designated slots.
6. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
7. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
P.S. Do not unplug or shutdown the program.
Legend for the file names:
US - USA
CHN - China