Submitted by Admin on March 24, 2021, 7:21 pm PDT 171
Specifications and info
Galaxy Tab 10.1
P7501 / P7500D / P7500R / P7510
Also known as
Galaxy Tab 10.1N 3G
Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
How to Change / Update firmware in Galaxy Tab 10.1
1. First, download & extract the Samsung firmware on your computer.
2. Then you have to install the Samsung USB drivers.
3. Power off your Samsung Galaxy Tab and put it into the "download mode" by pressing & hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons.
4. Connect your Tab to PC, warning logo could appear, press vol up to enter "download mode".
5. Open the Samsung Odin tool.
6. Now select Samsung firmware in the Odin tool.
7. Check the Odin log you can see the “Added” message.
8. Click Start.
Now the flashing process will be started. Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
Done, disconnect, and power on your Tab.