1. Please, download and copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1
for LG Spirit firmware ZIP to your phone.
2. Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery.
3. Wipe data factory reset, cache partition, dalvik cache and format the system partition.
4. This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data.
5. First flash the LG Spirit LineageOS 14.1 firmware ZIP from device (read howto below). Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
6. DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
7. Reboot and enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for LG Spirit.HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS ON ANY ANDROID
Download and copy the Lineage OS ROM to your phone.
Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery (make sure you have installed a TWRP or any other custom recovery on your phone prior to this).
You may power off and press the appropriate key combination for your phone to boot into recovery mode.
Also you can execute the following command on a Command Console or a terminal:
$ adb reboot recovery
– this command requires ADB binaries to be installed on your PC
– USB drivers for your phone
– USB debugging must be enabled on your phone
Then just select install from TWRP home screen, then navigate to the directory where you have kept the Custom ROM zip file and then select the Lineage OS ROM file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the Lineage OS installation on your phone.
Wait for TWRP to flash the Lineage OS completely.
– before rebooting the device you may have to install the Lineage OS GApps on top of the Lineage OS ROM.
Profit!!! Your Android device will have the Lineage OS ROM installed. ENJOY.
If you have any concerns or any difficulties on this guide then feel free to place a reply on this thread.
... all necessary files on this page