|Samsung Galaxy J3||
1. Extract Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) firmware file on desktop to get .md5 file.
|Samsung Galaxy A5||
Tutorial flashing / update Meizu X8, Flyme OS.
|Huawei Honor 4C||
Step 1: Navigate to the SD card folder on your smartphone and create a new folder. Once the folder is created, rename it to 'dload'.
|Huawei Ascend Y530 firmwares||
How to write a firmware to device
Step 1: Create a new folder on Huawei Ascend Y530 Micro SD card and rename it to dload.
|Vodafone Smart Prime 7||
Step One: Download stock firmware for the phone.
Step Two: Copy the update.zip package from your computer to the phone’s root directory (/sdcard/) of the storage.
|Meizu M5 Note||
1. Rename downloaded firmware to “update.zip” and upload it on the phone, open “Documents” and click “update.zip” to upgrade firmware.
2. System upgrading, please do not shut down the phone.
|Samsung I9000 Galaxy S||
How to flash firmware
1. Extract (unzip) zip file.
2. Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
3. Extract Odin and open it.
Step 1. Download the HTC U11 RUU zip firmware to your PC. Once downloaded move the zip image of the firmware to the ADB and Fastboot folder. It could be inside of original zip.
How to flash Huawei smartphone firmware using recovery.
1. Download Huawei stock firmware.
2. Create a folder in the root of your SD сard.
3. Name the folder dload